Dean’s Leadership Circle
“A strong tradition of giving is the hallmark of a great college or university. The Dean’s Leadership Circle establishes a philanthropic path that others can follow, now and in the future. Annual gifts to the Dean’s Leadership Circle from our generous alumni and friends help the College of Education maintain a strong commitment to access, innovation and excellence.”
Glenn E. Good, Ph.D.
Individuals who contribute $1,000 annually receive:
- Special recognition in the college’s online Honor Roll of Donors
- Listing on the college’s Donor Wall in Norman Hall
- Invitations to UF and College of Education special events, hosted by the dean and UF leadership
- A special thank you gift from the UF College of Education
Your gift provides the resources to:
- Fund scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students
- Offer students and faculty seed grants for pursuing new research
- Provide support to students for travel and professional development
- Attract and retain innovative faculty
- Address the greatest needs of the college
Want to join the Circle?
3 options to give
If you have any questions or would like more information about the DLC please contact Debra Lee at (352) 273-4143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The college’s fiscal annual cycle runs from July 1 through June 30
To the members of the 2012 Dean’s Leadership Circle.
|Jamee & Gilbert Miller
|Catherine & Ronald Emihovich||Tim Clark
|Bonnie & Walter Pike
|Roger Yoerges||Ovadene Wesley|
|Glenn Good||Harvey Alpert|
|Dorene Ross||Cathy Filusch|