Faculty and Staff Support
The Office of E-Learning, Technology and Creative Services offers several support services to the College of Education.
The services are divided into four functional areas:
Instructional Support Services
• assists with the designing, developing and managing of courses.
• creates learning experiences for learners (teachers & students) in online and blended courses.
• conducts professional development workshops.
• evaluates instructional effectiveness of course materials.
• integrates emerging instructional technologies related to online learning and teaching.
• coordinates the help desk ticket system.
• resolves course issues, during normal business hours, through phone and personal assistance.
• manages the technical support forum.
Online Student Services
• answers student inquiries by phone, email, or in person
• provides assistance with course approval and registration
• answers questions about tuition and fee structure, and other administrative issues
• assists with the marketing and promotion of COE online programs
• communicates with University personnel such as the Office of the Registrar
• researches, designs and develops distance learning systems.
• designs applications and database development.
• assists in content development, editing, and general usage of the site.
• Assists with COE community site, wordpress, and web communications
• Designs branding, identity, and graphics for the web
• manages video projects including recording, editing, and hosting of those projects.
Please contact us if you need any assistance in these areas at firstname.lastname@example.org.