Are you ready to get started?
- Applicants must be high school students with Junior or Senior status.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.5 unweighted high school Grade Point Average.
Provide one of the three following test scores:
- PSAT – with a 142 composite score.
- New PSAT- with a 1030 composite score.
- SAT – with a 1490 composite score.
- New SAT- with a 1000 composite score.
- ACT – with a 21 composite score.
Check with your school district for other test score requirements.
Local students interested in dual enrollment should visit Center for Precollegiate Education and Training.
Application Deadline is November 11, 2016