Are you ready to get started?
- Applicants must be high school students with Junior or Senior status.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.5 unweighted high school Grade Point Average.
Provide one of the three following test scores:
- PSAT – with a 142 composite score.
- New PSAT- with a 1030 composite score.
- SAT – with a 1490 composite score.
- New SAT- with a 1000 composite score.
- ACT – with a 21 composite score.
Check with your school district for other test score requirements.
Local students interested in dual enrollment should visit Center for Precollegiate Education and Training.