We offer the following degree programs in Educational Leadership. You can view the Program Plans (Word or PDF format) for more information.
- Master’s Degree without Certification (M.Ed.) (Program Plan: word | pdf)
- Master’s Degree with Certification (M.Ed.) (Program Plan: word | pdf)
- Master’s of Arts in Education (M.A.E.) (Program Plan: word | pdf)
- Specialist Degree without Certification (Program Plan: word | pdf)
- Specialist Degree with Certification (Program Plan: word | pdf)
- Doctoral Degree (Ed.D.) (Program Plan: word | pdf)
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) (Program Plan: word | pdf)
Online Degree Programs
- Doctoral Degree (Ed.D.) – Leadership in Educational Administration Doctorate (LEAD)
- Master’s Degree with Certification (M.Ed.) – Leadership leading to Florida Certification
Joint Degree Programs
- Joint Master’s Degree (M.S/M.Ed.) (Program Plan: word | pdf) This program is designed for practicing medical and health professionals to prepare for teaching careers at the university or community college level. Both the Masters of Education in Educational Leadership and the Masters of Science in Medical Sciences are 36-hour programs. With the Joint Degree program, a student can transfer 12 credits from one degree to the other. Students must be accepted into both degree programs before the end of the first year of one of the Master’s programs. A student cannot enter the joint degree program with the previously earned master’s degree in either field. All University of Florida graduate admissions and departmental requirements remain in effect. Students must have at least one faculty member from each department on their supervisory committee as well as a thesis advisor.Note: Must be admitted to College of Medicine and College of Education to apply.
- Joint Doctoral Degree (J.D./Ph.D.) (Program Plan: word | pdf) The rationale for this program reflects the increased market demand for individuals trained both in law as well as in educational research and policy. Individuals with this combination of training and background can also be found in schools of education, local educational agencies, state legislative agencies and federal agencies as well.Note: Must be admitted to Law School and College of Education to apply.