I am a member of the faculty in special education and serve as the Graduate Coordinator for the special education program. I teach courses within the Unified Elementary Proteach Program and in the Teach Well online masters program. I have 17 years of teaching experience in public schools in Florida.
- Ph.D. – University of Florida, 2001, Special Education
- M. Ed. – University of North Florida, 1995, Special Education
- B.A.E. – University of North Florida, 1981, Special Education
Key Professional Appointments
- Graduate Coordinator, Special Education, University of Florida
Activities & Honors
- Member of Council for Exceptional Children, Teacher Education Division