To expand a topic, click on the button. To collapse a topic, click on the button.
Widgets allow you to customize your portfolio by adding links to your blogs, videos, groups, bookmarks, and other content on the site. You can move widgets around on your portfolio and delete them if you’re done with them. They offer a unique way to make your portfolio your own.
- When you press the “Click to add a new widget” button, a drop-down menu displays options of widgets for you to add.
Collapsed and Expanded View
- Widgets by default are in the expanded view. By clicking on the “-” or dash in the right portion of the widget bar, you can collapse the widget.
- To expand the widget back out from the collapsed view, simply click the plus sign in the right portion of the widget bar.
- When a widget is expanded, you have access to edit options by clicking the “edit” link in the right portion of the widget bar.
- There are privacy settings as well as additional options for each widget.
- You can delete any widget you’d like by clicking on the X in the right portion of the widget bar.