What you need to get started with an application:
- Educational Leadership Program Application (doc | pdf)
- Updated resume (PDF or Word document)
- A written Statement of Purpose. This is your letter of intent. This is shorter in length than the scholarly paper.
- An academic or scholarly paper of at least 3-5 pages. This may be from previous degree or coursework.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- It is recommended, but not required, that applicants submit their two most recent annual teacher evaluations with application materials
- GRE Scores or planned date of administration.
Graduate Records Examination (GRE) scores are required for all applicants to the UF graduate school.
Step 1. University of Florida Graduate School Requirements
Complete a UF Graduate School Application
*Applicants for Readmission must submit the required supporting application material to the School of Human Development & Organizational Studies in Education, please email these documents to Angela Rowe. If you have previously earned a graduate degree from the University of Florida or have previously been admitted to Graduate School at the University of Florida, you should mark the readmission box on the application. Applicants for Readmission should not need to resubmit transcripts or GRE scores to the Office of Admissions.
Pay the UF Application Fee ($30.00) – HERE
Submit your GRE Scores to http://www.ets.org). Please allow ETS to send your official GRE scores to University of Florida (code 5812) and select “Educational Leadership” as the department code.
Submit Official Transcript(s) to:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
Step 2. Program Application Requirements and Supporting Application Material:
Please upload your application material (all materials #1 through #7, listed in the first section above) with your University of Florida online application.
If you need to submit any documents directly to the department, please send by email to email@example.com
Note on Immunization Requirements– Students enrolled in the ONLINE master’s (M.Ed.) program are NOT REQUIRED to provide proof of immunizations.
The University of Florida and its graduate programs do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, or gender.
A new enrollment period occurs each semester. Please submit application materials by these deadlines:
- Spring Admission: Deadline – October 15
- Summer Admission: Deadline – February 15
- Fall Admission: Deadline – May 15
If you need any help or have any questions about the process, please email
Dr. Catherine Atria, the Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.