How to Apply
- Read all the information and instructions on this webpage about the application process. The deadlines for all application materials to be received for admission to the M.Ed., M.A.E, Ph.D. and M.A.E./Ph.D. programs are:
M.Ed. and M.A.E. Program Deadlines:
Fall enrollment: July 1 (December 1 for international applicants)
Spring enrollment: October 15
Summer enrollment: March 15
Ph.D. Program Deadlines:
Fall enrollment: December 1
Spring enrollment: August 1
Summer enrollment: None
- Read all the information and instructions on the UF Office of Admission graduate admissions webpages, by clicking on this link: UF Office of Admission: Graduate Admission. If you are an international student, also read all the information specific to international students available at UF Office of Admission: International Admission.
- Prepare a statement of purpose (letter of intent). The statement of purpose should explain, in a two-page essay, why you are interested in pursuing the M.A.E., M.Ed., Ph.D., or M.A.E./Ph.D. in Research and Evaluation Methodology at the University of Florida; what your career goals are; if you have defined research interests, what these research interests are; if there is a particular faculty member with whom you would like to work, who that faculty member is; and anything else that may strengthen your application.
- Fill out and submit your online application and application fee payment here: Online Application. In the online application, upload your statement of purpose, your resume or curriculum vitae, copies of test scores (GRE), transcripts in original language and English translation, and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended in original language and English translation. Be sure to add 3 REQUIRED contacts under the Recommendations tab.
- Send your official test scores (GRE, TOEFL), transcripts in original language and English translation, and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended in original language and English translation to the UF Office of Admission (P.O. Box 114000, 201 Criser Hall, Gainesville FL 32611-4000, USA).Test Scores Code: The University of Florida’s school code for submission of GRE and TOEFL is 5812.If you need to mail any additional materials directly to the department, please send to:
Ms. Angela Rowe
School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education
College of Education
1215 Norman Hall
P.O. Box 117046
Gainesville, FL 32611-7046
You can e-mail Ms. Angela Rowe if you have questions about the application process.