How to Apply
- Read all the information and instructions on this webpage about the application process. The deadlines for all application materials to be received for admission to online MAE program are:
- October 15, 2017 for the spring 2018 semester
- March 15, 2018 for the summer 2018 semester
- May 15, 2018 for the fall 2018 semester
- Read all the information and instructions on the UF Office of Admission graduate admissions webpages, by clicking on this link: UF Office of Admission: Graduate Admission.If you are an international student, also read all the information specific to international students available at UF Office of Admission: International Admission.
- Prepare a statement of purpose (letter of intent). The statement of purpose should be no longer than one-page and should describe why you are interested in pursuing the online M.A.E. in Research and Evaluation Methodology with a major in Program Evaluation in Educational Environments.
- Fill out and submit your online application and application fee payment here: Online Application. In the online application, upload your statement of purpose, your resume, copies of test scores (GRE), transcripts in original language and English translation, and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended in original language and English translation. Be sure to add 3 REQUIRED contacts under the Recommendations tab.
- Send your official test scores (GRE, TOEFL), transcripts in original language and English translation, and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended in original language and English translationto the UF Office of Admission (P.O. Box 114000, 201 Criser Hall, Gainesville FL 32611-4000, USA).
Test Scores Code: The University of Florida’s school code for submission of GRE and TOEFL is 5812.
If you need to mail any additional materials directly to the department, please send to:
Ms. Angela Rowe
School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education
College of Education
1215 Norman Hall
P.O. Box 117046
Gainesville, FL 32611-7046
You can e-mail Ms. Angela Rowe if you have questions about the application process.