Student Teaching Evaluation
Every teacher education candidate who completes a Student Teaching/Internship is evaluated by a University of Florida supervisor as well as the classroom mentor teacher. The Student Teaching Evaluation Form serves as the summative assessment documenting attainment of the Florida Educator Accomplished Practices (FEAP) and other professional standards.
Student Teaching Evaluation Form
Printable Version (.pdf)
FEAP Evaluation Resources
To ensure consistency and reliability among student teacher evaluators, forms were created that provide demonstration examples that would garner the appropriate domain rating for each FEAP standard and indicator. Evaluators are encouraged to view these documents and consider how the student teaching that they are evaluating may correlate with some of these examples, in order for them to provide a more accurate rating.
Please click on the following standards for each FEAP Indicator Assistance Document:
– FEAP 1: Instructional Design and Planning– Applying concepts from human development and learning theories.
– FEAP 2: The Learning Environment– Maintain a student-centered learning environment that is safe, organized, equitable, flexible, inclusive, and collaborative.
– FEAP 3: Instructional Delivery and Facilitation– Utilize a deep and comprehensive knowledge of the subject taught.
– FEAP 4: Assessment– Effectively design and utilize appropriate assessments.
– FEAP 5: Continuous Professional Development– Develop and strive towards professional goals.
– FEAP 6: Professional Responsibility and Conduct– Adheres to the professional Code of Ethics.