Faculty, staff, students and project managers work with us to develop vibrant visual identities that bridge form and function.
Whether starting with a first concept or firmly established brand, we use graphic principles of color, space, balance, contrast and hierarchy to bring meaningful design to life.
Our team designs graphics for a variety of needs at the College of Education and for external partners. From rack cards and flyers to graphic identities and brand guides, we work in collaboration to create creative solutions that support strategic objectives.
Some of the services offered by ETC include:
- Research illustration and branding
- Research translation through graphics
- User experience and user design
- Print design (flyers, brochures, reports, etc.)
- Illustration and animation
- Photography and photo editing
- Promotional material and campaign design
- Social media imagery
- Branding and identity
- Signage and large format graphics