“A strong tradition of giving is the hallmark of a great college or university. The Dean’s Leadership Circle establishes a philanthropic path that others can follow, now and in the future. Annual gifts to the Dean’s Leadership Circle from our generous alumni and friends help the College of Education maintain a strong commitment to access, innovation and excellence.”
Glenn E. Good, Ph.D.
The Dean’s Leadership Circle (DLC) recognizes the generosity of alumni and friends who make annual gifts to the College of at least $1,000, or a $500 contribution for young alumni (under 35).
As a member of the Dean’s Leadership Circle, your investment helps the College meet the academic needs of its students, take advantage of emerging opportunities for faculty and meet new challenges in teaching, research and service.
Value of Membership
The most important reason to make an annual gift to the College at the leadership level is your dedication to the mission and priorities of College of Education. We also recognize that gifts at this level are extraordinarily meaningful for both the College and the donor.
Benefits of membership include:
- Invitations to receptions and unique opportunities to attend small gatherings hosted by the Dean and University leaders
- Special communications from the Dean about events and College news
- Recognition on the DLC Honor Roll and at special events during the year
- A special token from the College
- A direct, positive impact on the students and faculty at the UF College of Education
Your leadership gift provides the resources for the Dean to:
- Fund scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students
- Offer student and faculty research grants for pursuing cutting-edge studies to advance teaching and learning
- Bring guest speakers and lecturers to the College to enhance the quality of education
- Maintain and ensure the national prominence of the College by supporting faculty development
How to Join
To make a larger impact, please consider pledging your support with a five year commitment to the college. With your pledge, the college will know that your contributions can be expected and future plans can be made with the certainty of financial support from alumni and friends. Simply complete the pledge form and return it to:
UF College of Education
Dean’s Leadership Circle
PO Box 117044
Gainesville, FL 32611-7044
The University of Florida Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization. Your gift may be eligible for a charitable income tax deduction.
For more information about the College of Education Dean’s Leadership Circle, please contact Deb Kutch at (352) 273-4143 or email@example.com.
The Dean’s Leadership Circle is an integral part of the growth of the College of Education. Gifts at the leadership level are an investment in the leaders of tomorrow, building upon the academic excellence of the College by giving our Dean the resources to make the most of emerging opportunities that will benefit our students and our faculty.