We start with sound research and strategic planning then launch into implementation of award-winning campaigns designed to meet organizational objectives.
This includes stakeholder and media relations, copywriting and editing, and tactical implementation through paid, earned, shared and owned channels, followed by evaluation to ensure effectiveness.
Our team operates the public relations and marketing arm of the College of Education. We are committed to keeping key stakeholders and the public informed about the college’s activities, accolades and programs, through effective and efficient communications.
We strive to meet the following charges:
- To foster effective two-way communication between the college and its audiences;
- To support the teaching, research, scholarship and service missions of the college;
- To position the UF College of Education as Florida’s preeminent education college and as one of the top-tier education colleges in the nation;
- To increase enrollment across the college’s programs;
- To serve as a liaison between the college and news media in a professional and mutually beneficial manner.
Some of the services offered by ETC include:
- News and Media Relations
- Publication copywriting and editing
- Communications strategy and planning
- Stakeholder communications
- Alumni affairs and development support
- Issues and crisis monitoring and response