Description: Something new is happening in March…. UF’s Brown Center for Leadership and Service has partnered with UF-born international nonprofit P4H Global to host the Be The Change Summit: Leading Sustainable Impact.
This two-day event unites and edifies leaders to learn and practice the skills necessary to solve the complex problems of tomorrow. Through a collaboration between the BCLS and P4H Global, this Summit will equip students with the theoretical and practical elements P4H Global uses to transform the education system in Haiti so that they too can bring about sustainable development and social change. From skill-building sessions to breakout groups to case studies, the Summit equips participants to critically consider the issues they care about most.
- Who: any UF Student is invited to apply
- When: Friday March 18 (evening) – Saturday, March 19 (all day)
- Where: Friday in the Reitz; Saturday at Lake Wauburg
- How much: FREE FOR UF STUDENTS (GO GATORS!)
- Increase your understanding of both the global and local complexities in sustainable development
- Add a distinguishing line to your resume
- Increase your capacity to affect meaningful change in the communities you care about
- Connect to a growing network of like-minded leaders
- Build your skills in deploying development tools for social impact
- Enhance your critical analysis for complex problem solving
- Grow your belief that development starts with dignity
Application: If you are ready to apply, click here and fill out the short application. REMINDER: Apply soon? This rolling application process only has spots for 40 students so it is first come first served.
Contact: If you have any questions, send an email to Manda (Program Coordinator at the BCLS) at email@example.com.