Clinical Assistant Professor
PO Box 117049
Gainesville, FL 32611
Dr. Lindsay Lynch is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Higher Education Administration and Policy and Coordinator for the Higher Education LEAD Ed.D. program. Her research interests focus on community colleges, minority student success, and the role of fundraising and advancement strategies in higher education. Dr. Lynch has written and presented on innovative higher education funding solutions, including grants development, fundraising, and holistic advancement, particularly as these efforts relate to community colleges and open-access institutions.
- School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education
- University of Florida- Higher Education Administration and Policy and Coordinator for the Higher Education LEAD Ed.D. program
Community College, Higher Education Policy, Leadership Development, Multicultural and Minority Education, Qualitative Research
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration, 2014 Areas of Concentration: minority student access and success, community colleges, rural colleges, resource development University of Florida
- MAE in Curriculum and Instruction, 2009 University of Florida
- B.A. in History, 1999 University of Florida
- Higher Education LEAD Ed.D. Program Coordinator, Higher Education Administration and Policy, College of Education, University of Florida, 2018 - present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Higher Education Administration and Policy, College of Education, University of Florida, 2018 - present
- Director of Grants Development and Federal Relations, South Florida State College, 2009 - 2018
Activities and Honors
- UF College of Education Outstanding Alumni Award, Institute of Higher Education, 2017
- SFSC Employee of the Year, 2014
- SFSC Professional Staff Employee of the Year, 2010
HSI STEM & Articulation
- United States Department of Education
- October, 2016
- $4.8 million
A Sense of Place: From Cultural Conflict to Coexistence in Florida's Heartland
- National Endowment for the Humanities, CC Initiatives Grant
- April, 2016
Grant to engage in aligning secondary Florida Standards curriculum with general education course content
- Foundation for Florida's Colleges, Curriculum Alignment Grant
Funding for curriculum design and new program development for cyber-security, digital forensics, and advanced manufacturing degree programs along with modularized soft-skills training courses
- United States Department of Labor TAACCCT, XCEL-IT,
Funding for curriculum design and new program development for Biofuels Technology and Biomass Cultivation degree programs
- National Science Foundation ATE, Bioenergy Education Program
AVID Central Florida Collaborative: Improving Student Outcomes in a Rural Context
- United States Department of Education Investing in Innovation (i3)
Strengthening Institutions, Resource Development Enhancement Initiative
- United States Department of Education, Office of Postsecondary Programs
- Waters, V., Lynch, L., Swenson, M., Wallace, L., and Solomon, S., (2016). Grant opportunities with the U.S. Department of State. CASE Federal Funding for Two-Year Colleges Report. CASE Federal Funding Task Force.
- Lynch, L., Hodges, G., Solomon, S., Suit, S., and Zahn, K. (2016). U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development Funding Programs for Two-Year Colleges. CASE Federal Funding for Two-Year Colleges Report. CASE Federal Funding Task Force.
- Trimm, S., Thomas, B., Wallace, L., Bivona, C., and Lynch, L. (2016). Community college funding opportunities through U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration. 2016 CASE Federal Funding for Two-Year Colleges Report. CASE Federal Funding Task Force.
- Lynch, L. (2016). Advancing community college nurse education programs through Health Resources Services Administration Bureau of Healthcare Workforce grant opportunities. 2016 CASE Federal Funding for Two-Year Colleges Report. CASE Federal Funding Task Force.
- Lynch, L., McGuinness, M., Rogers, S., Saunders, P., Skasa, C. (2014). Grant opportunities through the U.S. Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement. 2014 Council for Resource Development Federal Funding Task Force.
- Lynch, L., Sofianos, T., Shue, C., Saunders, P. (2014). U.S. Department of State Grant Funding Programs. 2014 Council for Resource Development Federal Funding Task Force.
- Lynch, L., Gumaer, A., Morgan J., Jeppesen, V., Smith, G. (2013). National Endowment for the Arts funding opportunities for two-year colleges. 2013 Federal Funding for Two-Year College