College of Education
University of Florida
PO Box 117049
- School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education
- Education Policy Research Center
Causal Inference, Cost-Effectiveness Analysis, Economics of Education, Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Design and Analysis, Longitudinal Data Analysis, Multilevel Model, Quantitative Research, Statistical Power Analysis, Statistics / Applied Stats
- Ph.D. in Measurement and Quantitative Methods and Educational Policy (specialization in Economics of Education), Michigan State University
- M.A. in Economics of Education, Peking University
- B.A. & B.S. in Economics & Statistics, Peking University
- Assistant Professor, Research and Evaluation Methodology, School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education, University of Florida, 08/01/2020 - Present
- Assistant Professor, Quantitative Research, Department of Educational Studies in Psychology, Research Methodology, and Counseling, College of Education, University of Alabama, 08/15/2017 - 7/31/2020
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Statistics, Measurement, and Evaluation in Education, Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri, 09/01/2015 - 08/14/2017
Optimal Design of Experimental Studies Investigating Mediation Effects With Individual-Level Mediators"
- Co-PI/ PI
- Spencer Foundation
Universal Design for Computer Science Learning: Partnership for Inclusive Elementary Computer Science Education (UDL4CS) Supplemental Funding Request
- Senior Personnel (Statistician)
- National Science Foundation
Initial Efficacy Trial of Florida Embedded Practices and Intervention with Caregivers
- Investigator (Principal data analyst)
- U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences, R324A210081
A Statistical Framework and Tools for Planning Multilevel Randomized Cost-Effectiveness Trials,
- National Science Foundation EHR Core Research - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 9/2020 - 8/2023
- Li, W., & Konstantopoulos, S. (2022). Power analysis for moderator effects in longitudinal cluster randomized designs. Educational and Psychological Measurement. https://doi.org/10.1177/00131644221077359
- Li, W., Dong, N., & Maynard, R. A. (2020). Power analysis for two-level multisite randomized cost-effectiveness trials. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, 45(6), 690–718.
- Li, W., & Konstantopoulos, S. (2019). Power computations for polynomial change in block randomized designs. Journal of Experimental Education, 87(4), 575-595.
- Li, W., & Konstantopoulos, S. (2017). Does class size reduction close the achievement gap? Evidence from TIMSS 2011. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 28, 292-330.
- Li, W., & Konstantopoulos, S. (2017). Power analysis for models of change in cluster randomized designs. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 77, 119-142.
- Li, W., & Konstantopoulos, S. (2016). Class size effects on fourth-grade mathematics achievement: Evidence from TIMSS 2011. Journal of Research on Educational Effectiveness, 9(4), 503-530.
- Li. W. & Konstantopoulos, S. (2022, April). Design Parameters for Planning Longitudinal Experiments in Education. Poster presented at the 2022 AERA Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- Li, W., Dong, N., Kelcey, B., Spybrook, J. & Maynard, R. (2021, September). Optimal Design in Two-Level Cluster Randomized Cost-Effectiveness Trials. Paper presented at the 2021 SREE Virtual Annual Meeting.