Project Integrate applications are currently being accepted. Admitted students will begin Fall 2020.
To be eligible for Project Integrate, students must meet the following requirements:
1. Be admitted into the special education PhD program,
2. Hold a master’s degree in special education or a related field,
3. Enroll as a full-time graduate student,
4. Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, and
5. Adhere to the requirements established by the U.S. Department of Education and implemented by the Personnel Development Program Data collection Center (https://pdp.ed.gove/osep).