This program is ideal for students who wish to begin their careers in student affairs by immersing themselves into a combination of practical experience and learning in the classroom. Students learn from an esteemed network of faculty and professionals, while gaining experience through assistantships, practica, and internships.
Graduates of this program enter Student Affairs leadership positions in a variety of institutions of higher education.
- Entry: Fall
- Typical course load: 6-9 credits/semester
- Full-time/Part-time: Full-time
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Average Class Size: 15-25 Students
- Program Completion: 2 years