- All programs within the School follow the College of Education’s modified physical presence policy (effective fall 2022):
- For those examinations requiring that students meet with their supervisory committees (e.g., oral portions of qualifying examinations, final defense of the dissertation or thesis), the student and members of the committee may attend in person or remotely, provided that all participants are present synchronously, and that members’ questions are asked and answered in “real time.” With the support from other members, the Chair of the student’s advisory committee is responsible for ensuring the academic integrity of the evaluation; in particular, the Chair is responsible for ensuring that the student does not receive unauthorized assistance during the evaluation. Consistent with Graduate School guidelines, the external member is charged with assisting in this effort, ensuring that the evaluation is valid and fair, and that Graduate School policies are met.
Resources and Forms
This information pertains to the programs in: Educational Leadership, Higher Education Administration/Student Personnel in Higher Education.
Please refer to individual program sites for information about the Counselor Education and Research and Evaluation Methods programs.
- UF Graduate and Family Housing
- End of Program Examination Information – Ed Leadership
- EdD & PhD Qualifying Exam Policy- Ed Leadership