MINUTES of College Curriculum Committee
Meeting date: January 30, 2012
Call to order: A meeting of the College Curriculum Committee was held on December 19, 2011. The meeting convened at 2:05 PM, Dorene Ross presiding.
Members in attendance: Pat Ashton, Suzy Colvin, Tom Dana, Dorene Ross, Jane Townsend, Jan McInnes,
Others in attendance: Cirecie West-Olatunji, Kristin Page
Approval of minutes: Motion was made by Jane Townsend, and seconded to approve the minutes of the December 19th meeting. Motion carried.
Consideration of proposed new courses:
- EDG 7XXX Professional Development and Teacher Learning -Conditionally approved pending minor modifications to the syllabus.
- MSH 6XXX Introduction to Disaster Mental Health Counseling-Approved
- MSH 6XXX Disaster Mental Health Counseling and Vulnerable Populations-Approved
- MSH 6XXX Traumatic Stress and Mental Health Counseling- Approved
- MSH 6XXX Multicultural Issues in Disaster Mental Health Counseling-Approved
Consideration of proposed Graduate Certificate Program
- Disaster Mental Health Counseling- Approved
- Memo to approve OnMed program- The CCC concurs that this is an appropriate offering for the STL.
Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned at 3:20 PM
Secretary Date of approval