Dean Glenn Good became the College of Education’s 13th dean on Sept. 29, 2011.
The dean’s executive committee includes:
- Tom Dana, Senior Associate Dean of Operations
- Thomasenia Adams, Associate Dean of Research & Faculty Development
- Tina Smith-Bonahue, Associate Dean of Academic & Student Affairs
- Erica McCray, Associate Dean Personnel Affairs, Inclusive Excellence, and External Engagement
This Organizational Chart outlines the College organizational structure, including college-wide support offices:
- Business Office
- Development and Alumni Affairs
- E-Learning, Technology and Communications
- Office for Information and Instructional Technology
- Student Services
The College of Education main office is located in 2023 Norman Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611.
The college’s main phone number is 352-392-0726.
For public records requests, please visit https://publicrecords.ufl.edu/.
School Directors / Department Chairs
School of Teaching and Learning (STL):
Alyson Adams, Director
2821 Norman Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611
School of Special Education, School Psychology and Early Childhood Studies (SESPECS):
Nancy Waldron, Director
1801 Norman Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611
School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education (HDOSE):
David Miller, Director
1602-D Norman Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611
P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School
Brian Marchman, Director
1080 SW 11th St, Gainesville FL 32606