Dean Glenn Good became the College of Education’s 13th dean on Sept. 29, 2011.
His executive committee includes:
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Dr.Tom Dana
- Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies, and Faculty Development Dr. Thomasenia L. Adams,
- and Assistant Dean for Student Affairs Dr. Theresa Vernetson.
The Organizational Chart outlines the College organizational structure, including college-wide support offices:
- Business Office
- E-Learning, Technology, and Creative Services
- Development and Alumni Affairs
- Office for Information and Instructional Technology
- News and Publications
- Recruitment, Retention and Multicultural Affairs
- Student Services
The College of Education main office is located in 140 Norman Hall.
The phone number is 352-392-0726.
School Directors/Department Chairs
School of Special Education, School Psychology and Early Childhood Studies (SESPECS):
Dr. Jean Crockett, Director, 352-273-4292, 1403 Norman Hall
School of Human Development and Organizational Studies in Education (HDOSE):
Dr. Harry Daniels, Director, 352-273-4305, 1215 Norman Hall