To provide University of Florida researchers timely and appropriate support for program evaluation and research for educational and training programs.
Evaluation services provided by CAPES include:
• Comprehensive evaluation planning, implementation, and reporting
• Survey development and analysis
• Development of assessment processes including piloting and psychometric analysis
• Advanced psychometric techniques including methods based on classical test theory, item response theory, factor analysis, and generalizability theory
• Applied statistical analysis including hierarchical modeling, structural equation modeling, and general linear modeling
• Qualitative and mixed method evaluations