Educational Administration and Policy and Educational Leadership.
Opportunities for current and potential professional educators in educational administration, policy and leadership fields.
Contact a Coordinator
The degrees in this program area are ideal for vice principals, principals, district directors and supervisors, assistant superintendents, school business managers, teachers aspiring to acquire administrative roles within the K-12 system and educational leaders of other organizations.
1. Are prepared for the Florida Educational Leadership Exam
2. Apply what they learn in their work setting
3. Enjoy a schedule designed for working professionals
4. Learn with a cohort focused on future principalship
5. Learn from experienced faculty and practicing administrators