Educational Administration and Policy and Educational Leadership.
Opportunities for current and potential professional educators in educational administration, policy and leadership fields.
Contact a Coordinator
For questions about the online M.Ed. program, please contact Bruce Mousa.
For questions about our on-campus programs and the online Ed.D., please contact Linda Eldridge using the form below.
The degrees in this program area are ideal for vice principals, principals, district directors and supervisors, assistant superintendents, school business managers, teachers aspiring to acquire administrative roles within the K-12 system and educational leaders of other organizations.
1. Are prepared for the Florida Educational Leadership Exam
2. Apply what they learn in their work setting
3. Enjoy a schedule designed for working professionals
4. Learn with a cohort focused on future principalship
5. Learn from experienced faculty and practicing administrators