This program is ideal for students to learn from and network with faculty and professionals, while gaining experience through an assistantship, practicum, and field experience. This program includes the option to earn the Florida Principal’s Certification.
Graduates of this program are prepared for future school and district leadership positions of leadership at the school and district levels.
- Entry: Fall
- Typical course load: 6-9 credits/semester
- Full-time/Part-time: Full-time/Part-time
- Application Deadline: July 1*
- Average Class Size: 10-15 Students
- Program Completion: ~2 years
*Domestic students only. International student deadline is March 15.