This program is ideal for individuals seeking an alternative to the on-campus experience, greater flexibility in scheduling and an opportunity to be involved in a nationally recognized program area at a distance from campus. Online Ed.D. students take a mix of research, leadership, and policy coursework and complete a dissertation. The online Ed.D. program includes two synchronous virtual meetings per semester and asynchronous coursework.
Graduates of this program are prepared for future positions in research, leadership, and policy at the district, state and national levels as well as positions in academia.
- Entry: Fall
- Typical course load: 6 credits/semester
- Full-time/Part-time: Part-time
- Application Deadline: March 15 (Fall)
- Average Class Size: 15-20 Students
- Program Completion: ~4 years