Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field other than education from an accredited post-secondary institution
- 3.0 grade point average in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- Acceptable Graduate Record Examination scores
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Acceptance by the UF Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose essay explaining why this program is a good fit for your career goals
Please see the M.Ed. admission process for the School of Teaching & Learning.
For US applicants who are not from Florida
Please fill out this application (click here) to be considered for a waiver that will reduce your out-of-state fees. This is a special program to address our teacher shortage in Florida, and is designed only for those who want to remain in Florida beyond program completion as full-time teachers.