Description: Mega Social Enterprise is looking for interns for our Gainesville and Jacksonville, Florida offices. We provide vocational rehabilitation resources and services to youth and adults throughout the state of Florida. Our vocational rehabilitation services are aimed at improving the skills, employability, self-sufficiency, and quality of lives of the individuals we serve. This is an excellent internship opportunity for a focused and dedicated Social Services or Education degree seeking student, who has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and their families! *Please note this is an unpaid internship opportunity to provide you an exceptional learning experience.
Administrative Duties: The front desk volunteers for Mega Social Enterprise are responsible for, calling parents and clients, greeting, office clerical, scheduling, and emailing. They manage case files and client records to keep our office running. They answer phones and assist with client questions. You will also offer help desk support: Addressing student, parental, and community inquiries.
WHY JOIN MEGA?
- Our mission is to drive and uplift work culture through vocational rehabilitation services
- We provide growth and professional development opportunities
- Our clients learn to continuously improve and only be the best!
YOU WILL: Support implementation of programs that aim to increase workforce opportunities and social support for parents, students, and community members.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE:
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, youth, and families
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
Contact: If you are interested in applying, please contact Lydia Bogans, Executive Director at MEGA Social Enterprise Inc. (352)877-4666 Office firstname.lastname@example.org | www.megasocialenterprise.org