To register for courses, please check the University Registrar’s Schedule of Courses for the current departmental course offerings. Please verify whether the course you want to register for is ON CAMPUS or WEB (online)—there are two different processes!
1. Log in to ONE.UF with your Gatorlink username and password.
2. Click on “Registration” from the links on the left.
3. Click on “Registration Prep” in the submenu and follow the directions to clear your registration holds.
4. Search for courses by prefix or section number (if known) in the middle of the screen. If the face-to-face course you want says “DEPT” for the section number, please contact student services for registration assistance.
5. Add the course to your schedule.
1. Please go to the COE Online Course Enrollment Authorization page here.
2. Log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
3. Check each term tab for the course you want to register for and establish that you are eligible in the “Audience” tab.
4. Click the orange “Request Enrollment Authorization” button.
5. Fill out the subsequent pop-up window to the best of your ability and submit. If your program is not listed in the dropdown menu, please choose “Program Not Listed”.
6. You should receive a response in about 3 business days from the College of Education Distance Learning team with instructions on how to add the course to your schedule in ONE.UF.
Please note that requesting course authorization DOES NOT automatically register you in the course and DOES NOT guarantee you a seat in the course.