1. Please go to the COE Online Course Enrollment Authorization page here.
2. Log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
3. Check each term tab for the course you want to register for and establish that you are eligible in the “Audience” tab.
4. Click the orange “Request Enrollment Authorization” button.
5. Fill out the subsequent pop-up window to the best of your ability and submit. If your program is not listed in the dropdown menu, please choose “Program Not Listed”.
6. You should receive a response in about 3 business days from the College of Education Distance Learning team with instructions on how to add the course to your schedule in ONE.UF.