Graduate Certificate in Disabilities in Society: Requirements
To receive the Graduate Certificate in Disabilities in Society you must:
1) Successfully complete the following 4 courses with grades of C or higher:
- EEX 6099: Social Perspectives on Disability
- EEX 6525: Disability Policy and Legislation
- EEX 6778: Community and Work Access for Individuals with Disabilities
- EEX 6930: Seminar in Disabilities
2) The successful completion of the Capstone Project in the Seminar on Disability serves as an evaluation of students’ disability knowledge and ability to analyze, synthesize, apply, and evaluate such knowledge.