Clinical documentation must be completed EACH semester of your Practicum or Internship (even if you continue at the same site). Contact the Clinical Coordination team if you have any questions about paperwork requirements.
Remember to track your clinical activity (direct and non-direct hours) throughout the term on Livetext.
- At the end of each clinical term, you will also upload a Cumulative Clinical Activity Log to the P&I Workshop Canvas course.
- You will also be notified by the practicum and internship team to submit other clinical paperwork in through the P&I Workshop Canvas course.
- Forms are now available for completion and submission directly in Canvas. Instructions will be given for each assignment due.
**You will find a great overview to your clinical experience in the practicum and internship orientation for masters or doctoral students. You may also find some answers to some commonly asked questions on the FAQ page.
- Please make copies of each form you turn in, for your personal records.
- Only completed forms will be accepted: all signatures are required prior to submission.
|Spring 2021||Summer 2021||Fall 2021|
|November 16, 2020||April 9, 2021||June 28, 2021|
- ACD: Mental Health Counseling; EDC: Marriage and Family; SCG: School Counseling and Guidance.
Required Clinical Documentation:
- P&I clinical application application form due October 25 at the Practicum and Internship Workshop
- SCG students Fingerprints on file with Alachua County
- SCG students Out-of-county internships
- An application must be submitted directly to the College of Education Student Services in G-416. Submit a copy to the Assistant Clinical Coordinator as well. Visit their website for the application, FAQs and deadlines.
- Screenshot of LiveText registration
- International Students
- A Curricular Practical Training Form must be completed each semester prior to beginning the clinical experience.
- Clinical Application Form
- Site Agreement Form
- Professional Liability Insurance Policy
- HIPAA Certificate
- Individual Supervisor Behavior Rating Scale
- ACD Group Supervisor (Doctoral Student, Small Group) Evaluation
- EDC Group Supervisor (Doctoral Student, Small Group) Evaluation
- SCG Group Supervisor (Doctoral Student) Evaluation
- Professional Conduct & Arrest Record Statement
The following evaluation forms are to be completed ONLINE each term: