Clinical documentation must be completed EACH semester of your Practicum or Internship (even if you continue at the same site). Contact the Clinical Coordination team if you have any questions about paperwork requirements.
Remember to track your clinical activity (direct and non-direct hours) throughout the term. Clinical Activity Logs are now completed online via LiveText. You can find copies of the logs below to use for notes on your activities, but we encourage you input information to your LiveText Field Experience Module (FEM) at least weekly for your supervisors to monitor and/or sign off on.
- At the end of each clinical term, you will also upload a Cumulative Clinical Activity Log to LiveText.
**You will find a great overview to your clinical experience in the practicum and internship orientation for masters or doctoral students. You may also find some answers to some commonly asked questions on the FAQ page.
- Please make copies of each form you turn in, for your personal records.
- Only completed forms will be accepted: all signatures are required prior to submission.
|Spring 2019||Summer 2019||Fall 2019|
|November 16, 2018||March 25, 2019||July 13, 2019|
- ACD: Mental Health Counseling; EDC: Marriage and Family; SCG: School Counseling and Guidance.
Required Clinical Documentation:
- SCG students Fingerprints on file with Alachua County
- SCG students Out-of-county internships
- An application must be submitted directly to the College of Education Student Services in G-416. Submit a copy to the Assistant Clinical Coordinator as well. Visit their website for the application, FAQs and deadlines.
- Screenshot of LiveText registration
- International Students
- A Curricular Practical Training Form must be completed each semester prior to beginning the clinical experience.
- Clinical Application Form
- Site Agreement Form
- Professional Liability Insurance Policy
- HIPAA Certificate
- Individual Supervisor Behavior Rating Scale
- ACD Group Supervisor (Doctoral Student, Small Group) Evaluation
- EDC Group Supervisor (Doctoral Student, Small Group) Evaluation
- SCG Group Supervisor (Doctoral Student) Evaluation
- Professional Conduct & Arrest Record Statement
The following evaluation forms are to be completed ONLINE each term:
- Site Host Mid-Semester Report Form (SCG/EDC/ACD)
- Site Host End-of-Term Report Form (SCG/EDC/ACD)
- Group Supervisor End-of-Term Report Form (SCG/EDC/ACD)
- Individual Supervisor End-of-Term Report Form (SCG/EDC/ACD)
- ACD/EDC Clinical Activity Log