Building Collaborative Teams and Strategic Partnerships
OER actively works to build cross-departmental and cross-university interdisciplinary research teams and strategic partnerships that promote the scholarly interests of COE faculty.
If you are interested in developing collaborative efforts with other colleagues, please contact Thomasenia Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, 273-4116, or Ana Puig at email@example.com, 273-4121.
Some examples of past collaborations sponsored by the OER include the Brown Bag Research Series, guest lectures, and collaborative meetings such as the following:
- UF Levin College of Law Collaborative Meeting
- Participants from COE and College of Law
- UF IFAS Collaborative Meeting
- Participants from COE and Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- UF College of Design, Construction and Planning Collaborative Meeting
- Participants from COE, PK Yonge, and the College of Design, Construction and Planning
- UF College of Engineering Luncheon
- Participants from COE Educational Technology and Computer & Information Science & Engineering