Admission Information for Certificate Programs
1. Complete the University of Florida’s application for admissions (click on the Apply choice and “MORE OPTIONS” to get to the Certificate options).
2. On the “more options” page, scroll to “certificate programs” and then choose the correct link for either “current students” or “students new to UF”.
3. Once you get into the application, be sure to choose “GRADUATE” as the level of the certificate. All our certificates are graduate level. Then search for your certificate under “College of Education”, and identify the term for admission.
4. Please note that there is a $30 application fee plus $7 processing fee.
5. As part of your application, you must also ensure that academic transcripts are sent from each higher education institution attended to the University of Florida’s Office of Admissions, CODE 5812 if done online, or mail to PO Box 114000, 201 Criser Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000. Students who have previously attended the University of Florida do not need to request University of Florida transcripts. Applicants who currently are enrolled at another academic institution must send updated transcripts as soon as grades for that term are available.