1. Obtain your Gatorlink account through UF’s Computing Help Desk
2. Send your Gatorlink username (which is your UFL email address) to: Ms. Kay Curcio (email@example.com) and Mrs. Lindsey Slatton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Familiarize yourself with your student profile within ONE.UF. Provide the University with your emergency contact information. Do this by using my.ufl.edu account. Use your Gatorlink name and password to enter the system. You must do this every semester prior to registration time; you can’t register for classes without doing so.
4. Schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor. Contact information for your advisor is found in your admissions letter that you received.
5. Attend the STL Orientation for new masters students early in your first semester.
6. Check your UFL email account regularly to get important updates from the UF Graduate School, the College of Education, and STL.