1. Obtain your Gatorlink account at http://gatorlink.ufl.edu
2. Send your Gatorlink username (which is your UFL email address) to: Ms. Kay Curcio (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Lindsey Slatton (email@example.com)
3. Familiarize yourself with your student profile within ONE.UF. Provide the University with your emergency contact information. Do this by using your my.ufl.edu account. Use your Gatorlink name and password to enter the system. You must do this every semester prior to registration time; you can’t register for classes without doing so.
4. Schedule an appointment with your advisor. This information is found in your admissions letter that you received.
5. Attend the STL Orientation for new masters students early in your first semester.
6. Check your UFL email account regularly for important updates from the UF Graduate School, the College of Education, and STL.