Independent Work Form

The School of Teaching and Learning offers a variety of individual work courses for student needs for every semester; not every course will be offered every semester. Please contact your academic advisor for information on each course.

All individual work courses require departmental permission for registration.

Please follow the steps outlined below to register in an individual work course appropriately:

  1. A registration request by EMAIL to Dr. Tom McMorrow at
  2. A submitted individual work course request form with faculty signature/approval
    • Please note, EDG 6971, 6973, 7979, and 7980 do not require departmental Independent Work Forms, but DO require permission to register.

Independent Study Form (Word)

Independent Study Form (PDF)