This program is ideal for individuals with strong interest in educational statistics, psychometrics, evaluation, educational measurement and assessment, and educational research, but that do not have an extensive coursework in these areas.
Graduates of this program work as researchers, psychometricians, and data analysts in testing companies, research and evaluation companies, universities, school districts, state and federal agencies.
- Entry: Fall/Spring/Summer
- Typical course load: 6-9 credits/semester
- Full-time/Part-time: Full-time/Part-time
- Application Deadline: July 1 (Fall)/October 15 (Spring)/March 15 (Summer)
- Average Class Size: 10-15 Students
- Program Completion: ~2 years