https://education.ufl.edu/student-services/files/2016/09/headerblue.png 0 0 patcasey https://education.ufl.edu/student-services/files/2016/09/headerblue.png patcasey2021-07-07 15:35:482021-07-07 15:35:48U.S. ED Invites Comments on Proposed Priorities for Discretionary Grant Programs
U.S. ED Invites Comments on Proposed Priorities for Discretionary Grant Programs
The U.S. Department of Education (U.S. ED) has announced six proposed priorities for discretionary grant programs and invites comments on or before July 30, 2021. The proposed priorities are as follows:
- Addressing the impact of COVID-19 on students, educators, and faculty
- Promoting equity in student access to educational resources, opportunities, and welcoming environments
- Supporting a diverse educator workforce and professional growth to strengthen student learning
- Meeting student social, emotional, and academic needs
- Increasing postsecondary education access, affordability, completion, and post-enrollment success
- Strengthening cross-agency coordination and community engagement to advance systemic change
Submit your comments through the Federal eRulemaking Portal or via postal mail, commercial delivery, or hand delivery.
In addition, please include the Docket ID at the top of your comments.
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: Go to www.regulations.gov to submit your comments electronically. Information on using Regulations.gov, including instructions for accessing agency documents, submitting comments, and viewing the docket, is available on the site under “FAQ.”
- Postal Mail, Commercial Delivery, or Hand Delivery: If you mail or deliver your comments about the proposed priorities and definitions, address them to Nkemjika Ofodile-Carruthers, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 4W308, Washington, DC 20202.
For more information, see Proposed Priorities and Definitions-Secretary’s Supplemental Priorities and Definitions for Discretionary Grants Programs.