Reminder: Research Recruitment via Facebook
If you intend to post advertisements on the UF Studies Facebook page, you must have a meeting with the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) Recruitment Center and attach a letter of approval for the recruitment method in your myIRB submission.
You can contact the CTSI Recruitment Center for a no-cost consultation at any point in your study, even before submitting for IRB approval. Start by requesting a consultation using the online form or emailing Deaven Hough at email@example.com.
For further information regarding the use of any social media for research recruitment, please refer to the guidelines at https://research.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/socialmedia.pdf.
CTSI Recruitment Center services include, but are not limited to, assistance with the following:
- drafting a recruitment plan
- feasibility queries for local and national databases
- creating materials such as advertisements and phone scripts
- utilizing social media to access participants
- referrals for additional CTSI services