This committee will consist of two people from each school as well as a voting representative of the Council. This committee shall make recommendations regarding policies, awards and matters related to research within the College of Education.
- Chair: Walter Leite
- Dean’s Office Representative: Erica McCray, Thomasenia Adams, Tina Smith-Bonahue, Glenn Good, Tom Dana
- Faculty Policy Council Representative: Julie Brown (Chair), Ashley MacSuga-Gage (Chair-Elect)
- School of Human Development and Organizational Studies In Education: Chris Redding, Anne Seraphine, Wei Li, Ben Skinner, Cathy Atria (alternate)
- School of Special Education, School Psychology and Early Childhood Studies: James McLeskey, Linda Lombardino, Meg Kamman, Valentina Contesse, Alisa Hanson (alternate)
- School of Teaching and Learning: Magdi Castaneda, Mark Pacheco, Catherine Paolucci, Hyuni Jung, Anthony Botelho (alternate)